We are proud to launch our gender-neutral ‘Becoming a Parent’ policy.
They say being a parent is the best job in the world. But it can also be one of the toughest, with a myriad of challenges for current and future parents. Today we are glad to share our’ Becoming a Parent’ policy, offering gender-neutral support for employees on their family building journey.
We recognise that parenthood is not always straightforward. We hope that our gender-neutral policy influences other businesses to innovate their own.
Covering five key areas, we aim to play a small part during a momentous life event, to be there for our people – and their little people – when it matters most. The policy includes:
1. Gamete & IVF support: employees and their partners can access up to $10,000 financial support for egg or sperm collection and freezing as well as IVF treatment.
2. Pregnancy loss bereavement: anyone at annalise.ai going through this heartbreaking experience is never alone. Employees can take two weeks of paid leave for miscarriage and early pregnancy loss bereavement, and 16 weeks paid leave for pregnancy loss after 16 weeks of pregnancy, as well as access to confidential counselling support plus a library of resources in partnership with the Pink Elephants Support Network.
3. Pregnancy, Adoption and Fostering Support: during pregnancy, annalise.ai provides flexibility to attend medical appointments and reimbursement of ultrasound expenses up to $1000.
Employees can take 16 weeks of paid parental leave when having a baby, adopting or fostering. Grandparents can access one week of grandparent leave to be there for their loved ones.
New parents will receive a congratulatory payment of $500 following the commencement of their parental leave.
4. Support for new parents: during paid parental leave, employees are encouraged to continue to access the benefits available and explore the type of flexibility they need when returning to work.
5. Ongoing support for mums and dads: parents can access two weeks of paid leave to help prepare themselves and their child for school, and access to a Nutritionist through annalise.ai’s wellbeing program.